Barnsley Campus West Riding is for pupils aged 11-16 predominantly with Communication and Interaction as their primary need. The children and young people may also experience mild to moderate developmental delays and a co-existing diagnosis such as Autism Spectrum Conditions, social and emotional mental health needs, including other special educational needs and disabilities such as cognition and learning.
A key aspect of West Riding is the introduction of Biophilic design which contributes to pupil’s and staffs physical and mental wellbeing.
West Riding is part of Nexus Multi-Academy-Trust. For more information, please visit: www.nexusmat.org
For more information, please contact West Riding main office on 01226 339990
If you require specific information, please ask for one of these members of staff:
- Co-Headteacher (Barnsley Campus): Michelle Sault
- Designated Safeguarding Lead (Barnsley Campus): Michelle Sault
- Deputy Safeguarding Lead (Barnsley Campus): Rebecca Askey
- SENDCO (Barnsley Campus): Rebecca Askey
- Office Manager: Kerry James
Co-Headteacher (Sheffield Campus): Richard Hadfield
Chair of Governors (Sheffield Campus and Barnsley Campus): Richard Webster